The EA 102 lab filter presses are among the most efficient and cost effective means of liquid/solid separation through pressure filtration. EA Lab presses provide a simple reliable method of high compaction pressure to compress and dewater solids concentration. This provides clearer filtrate solutions than systems that only remove free water.
This series of filters is designed for the laboratory, new product and process development, testing, scale-up and small volume production of products. Cloth or paper changeover can be accomplished easily and in a minimum of time.
- Stainless Steel Skeleton
- Polypropylene Plates
- Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp or NPT head connections
- Thorough Wash Capability
- Flush Plate and Frames
- 32mm Cake Thickness
- Manual Hydraulic Closure System
- Stainless Steel feed pressure gauge
- Stainless Steel drip pan
- Full Six Year Framework Warranty
- Expansion Capability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device