4T Lab Filter Media is composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth and and a wet strength resin, which charge modifies the media to exhibit a net positive charge called zeta potential. This allows for the highly efficient removal of particles smaller than the filter's nominal rating.
- High solids loading
- Diatomaceous Earth filter aid
- Zeta-Potential - Positively charged site within the matrix of fibers which attracts negatively charged particles
- Particulate Removal
- Char Removal
- Haze and Flock Removal
- Clarifying and Polishing
- composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth, and a wet strength resin.
Specs. 4TS 4TP 4T 4TJ Material 316 L 316 L / Pyrex 316 L 316 L Gasket Material EPDM EPDM EPDM EPDM Pressure Limit 50 PSI 30 PSI 50 PSI 50 PSI Jacket Pressure N/A N/A N/A 30 PSI Media Type Any Flat Any Flat Any Flat Any Flat Media Diameter 47 mm (1.85 in) 47 mm (1.85 in) 47 mm (1.85 in) 47 mm (1.85 in) Filter Area 14 cm2 (2 in2) 14 cm2 (2 in2) 14 cm2 (2 in2) 14 cm2 (2 in2) Volume 20 ml (12 in3) 250 ml (15 in3) 250 ml (15 in3) 250 ml (15 in3) Gauge None 0 - 2.5 Bar 0 - 2.5 Bar 0 - 2.5 Bar *All dimensions are for reference only.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device