10T Lab Filter Media is composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth and and a wet strength resin, which charge modifies the media to exhibit a net positive charge called zeta potential. This allows for the highly efficient removal of particles smaller than the filter's nominal rating.
- High solids loading
- Diatomaceous Earth filter aid
- Zeta-Potential - Positively charged site within the matrix of fibers which attracts negatively charged particles
- Particulate Removal
- Char Removal
- Haze and Flock Removal
- Clarifying and Polishing
- composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth, and a wet strength resin.
Specs. 10TS 10TP 10T 10TJ Material 316 L 316 L / Pyrex 316 L 316 L Gasket Material EPDM EPDM EPDM EPDM Pressure Limit 50 PSI 30 PSI 80 PSI 80 PSI Jacket Pressure N/A N/A N/A 30 PSI Media Type Any Flat Any Flat Any Flat Any Flat Media Diameter 105 mm (4.13 in) 105 mm (4.13 in) 105 mm (4.13 in) 105 mm (4.13 in) Filter Area 78 cm2 (12 in2) 78 cm2 (12 in2) 78 cm2 (12 in2) 78 cm2 (12 in2) Volume 80 ml (4.8 in3) 1300 ml (79 in3) 1300 ml (79 in3) 1300 ml (79 in3) Gauge None 0 - 2.5 Bar 0 - 2.5 Bar 0 - 2.5 Bar *All dimensions are for reference only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device