Ertel Alsop filter bags are ideal for almost any process filtration application requiring the removal of solids. Our filter bags are constructed using 100% synthetic Polypropylene fibers.
Features & Benefits
- Micron ratings from 5 - 50
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Heavy-duty fabric handles on all bags
- Standard filter bags fit most major competitive housings
- Continuous temperature of 225ºF
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Polypropylene materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
Material -Polypropylene felt bags are all non-supported Polypropylene felt made from a mix of deniers of Polypropylene staple fiber, as well as differing felt weights, depending on the micron rating desired. All of Proof 33Ã€šÂ Polypropylene bags have a glazed finish to minimize the potential for media migration.
Style - Plastic flange bags have a specially-designed flange sewn to the top of the bag.
Sizes - The following industry standard sizes are available:
- #1 bags - 7 1/16" Diameter by 16 1/2" Long
- #2 bags - 7 1/16" Diameter by 32" Long
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device