ErtelAlsop MicroMedia: DE Series® depth filter sheets are composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth and and a wet strength resin, which charge modifies the media to exhibit a net positive charge called zeta potential. This allows for the highly efficient removal of particles smaller than the filter's nominal rating.
- High solids loading
- Diatomaceous Earth filter aid
- Zeta-Potential - Positively charged site within the matrix of fibers which attracts negatively charged particles
- Particulate Removal
- Char Removal
- Haze and Flock Removal
- Clarifying and Polishing
- ErtelAlsop MicroMedia® depth filter sheets are composed of cellulose pulp, diatomaceous earth, and a wet strength resin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device