ErtelAlsop's all Polypropylene Pleated Filter Cartridges are designed to optimize throughout while achieving absolute and repeatable effluent quality. Our filter media is constructed on the latest continuous Micro-Fiber blowing equipment that accurately controls fiber diameter and integrity. Utilizing state-of-the-art on-line monitoring equipment. We delivers the industry's most uniform and consistent media, ensuring unparalleled product consistency. Our 100% Polypropylene construction provides an expansive chemical compatibility range for your most demanding applications.
- Reliable, consistent and repeatable filtration
- Low pressure drop yields higher flow rates and reduced processing time
- Maximum pleat design for greater surface area, ensuring longer service life, less downtime and reduced operating costs per cartridge
- 100% Polypropylene, FDA compliant with CFR 21
- Thermally bonded construction, eliminating particle bypass
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Filter Media: Polypropylene Microfiber
Support Material: Polypropylene
Sealing: Thermal Bond
Outside Diameter: 2.55" (6.48 cm)
Lengths: 10" (25.4cm) & 20" (50.8cm)
Maximum Operating temperature
180F (82C) Continuous Duty
Retention Rating: 1 & 0.5 Micron
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device