#1 or #2 size Filter Bag housing. Side Entry Swing Bolt Closure. 304 Stainless Steel with 1.5" tri-clamp connections. Non-code 150 psig rating. FSB series, side entry stainless steel single bag filter housing provides economical filtration options with a wide range of applications in the craft food & beverage industry.
The side inlet promotes more uniform flow rate delivering improved filtration results. The FSB series is designed with a proven V-band closure to ensure sealing. The FSB series filter housing is constructed of 304 Stainless steel material, and its fine finish gives excellent resistance of corrosion for purity.
FSB series has adjustable legs which provide flexibility for installation orientation and height.
150 psig, Side Inlet Filter Bag Housings Offer Durability and Flexibility in a Wide Range of Applications
- Side Inlet Promotes More Uniform Flow Rate Delivering Improved Filtration Results
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance and Chemical Compatibility
- Housing Lid can be Mounted in Optimal Direction with Minimal Effort
- High Finish Interior Avoids Particle Contamination and Allows for Easy Cleaning
- Standard V-Band Closure Provides Added Durability and Easy Bag Change-Out
- Adjustable Leg Assembly is Standard for Easy Installation
Drain Kit Includes:
Valves for venting and drains plus Gauge for FSB style housings. Parts Include: Vent Ball (1) 1/4" NPT Ball Valve (1) 1/4" NPT Pipe Nipple Drain: (1) 1/2" NPT Pipe Nipple (1) 1/2" NPT Ball Valve Gauge: (1) 0-60 PSI 1/4" NPT Back Mount
Material of Construction
|304 Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Connection||1.5 Inch|
|Vent||1/4 inch (13.7 mm) NPT|
|Max Operating Pressure||150 psig (10.3 bar) @ 200° F (93° C)|
|Model||Flow Rate||Filter Height||Total Housing Height|
|FSB1 - #1||90 gpm (20 m3/hr)||19.9 Inches (505 mm)||33.2 Inches (844 mm)|
|FSB2 - #2||
180 gpm (40 m3/hr)
34.3 Inches (870 mm)
47.6 Inches (1209 mm)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device